Saturday 28 February 2015

13th March 1975

Hosted by: Noel Edmonds
 The Rubettes - I Can Do It
Dana -  Please Tell Him I Said Hello
 Duane Eddy -
Play Me Like You Play Your Guitar
Tam White -
What In The World’s Come Over You 
 Pan's People -
(Elton John - Philadelphia Freedom)
 Johnny Mathis -
I’m Stone In Love With You (Promo)
 Sweet - Fox On The Run
 Fox - Only You Can
 Pete Shelley - Love Me Love My Dog
 Bay City Rollers - Bye Bye Baby
 Gloria Gaynor - Reach Out, I'll Be There
 Telly Savalas - If (Promo)




13-3-75: Presenter: Noel Edmonds 

(20) THE RUBETTES – I Can Do It 
(8) DANA – Please Tell Him I Said Hello
(29) DUANE EDDY – Play Me Like You Play Your Guitar ®
(47) TAM WHITE – What In The World’s Come Over You 
(24) ELTON JOHN BAND – Philadelphia Freedom (danced to by Pan’s People)
(10) JOHNNY MATHIS – I’m Stone In Love With You (video)
(42) THE SWEET – Fox On The Run 
(4) FOX – Only You Can
(NEW) PETER SHELLEY – Love Me Love My Dog
(2) BAY CITY ROLLERS – Bye Bye Baby 
(31) GLORIA GAYNOR – Reach Out, I’ll Be There 
(1) TELLY SAVALAS – If (video)
(13) BARRY WHITE – What Am I Gonna Do With You (and credits)

Repeated: Einsfestival

No comments:

Post a Comment