Friday 20 February 2015

27th December 1971

 Hosted by: Tony Blackburn
 T.Rex - Get It On
 The Tams - Hey Girl, Don't Bother Me
Benny Hill -
Ernie (The Fastest Milkman In The West) (Promo) 
Slade - Coz I Luv You 
 Pan's People - (George Harrsion - My Sweet Lord)
The Rolling Stones - Brown Sugar
 Ashton, Gardner & Dyke - Resurrection Shuffle
Diana Ross - I'm Still Waiting (Promo) 
New Seekers - Never Ending Song Of Love 
 Rod Stewart - Maggie May



27-12-71: Presenter: Tony Blackburn 

(-) T-REX – Get It On 
(-) THE TAMS – Hey Girl Don’t Bother Me ® 
(1) BENNY HILL – Ernie (The Fastest Milkman In The West) (video)
(14) SLADE – Coz I Luv You 
(-) GEORGE HARRISON – My Sweet Lord (danced to by Pan’s People) ®
(-) THE ROLLING STONES – Brown Sugar ® 
(-) ASHTON, GARDNER & DYKE – Resurrection Shuffle 
(-) DIANA ROSS – I’m Still Waiting (video) 
(-) THE NEW SEEKERS – Never Ending Song Of Love
(35) ROD STEWART – Maggie May ®

Repeated: UKGold, Einsfestival

No comments:

Post a Comment